03 September 2007

illustration friday: alphabet


you know the drill- click for detail

i need you.. or is it that i need me?
growing up, i've had this co-dependency with everyone i knew
it caused me to feel that that was my basic...
my alphabet, my way of communication..
i couldnt be alone for a minute
without feeling paranoid id be alone the rest of my life.

enjoy! i have much much much more to come
im just getting a start on this portrait party business, alongside my portfolio and schoolwork

hope your summer was wonderful

6 comments:

zime said...

Very interesting style!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen, Jen, Jen you will be strongly missed, but you better come down and at least visit or keep in touch, retty sure we will meet on the other side, link me.

Edward Juan said...

hey jen, did you do this for a class? I like it... is that you!?!?!?! the little girl? hehehe.

Jeannetto said...

wow

jennifer m. lee said...

ed- it was this thing i posted for illustration friday. its a internet community of illustrators who have to do an illustration every week.. and yes, thats me hahahahaha good catch

jeannette- YOU are "wow"

cerebrand said...

YOU ARE DIFFERENT. YOUR ABSTRACT IDEAS ARE BEST.